Anthony's Gm App

Go down

Anthony's Gm App

Post  Anthony on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:28 am

Where you are from? I am from Canada in west coast. PCT

Have you had experience before? OH YES, I have played in many different servers ill list them l8er on in my app.

Why should we pick you?
i love the sumoning
i can help peoplei no alot about maple and i dont want it to go to waste
i can making the place more active (i make youtube vids if i like the server alot i wil make 1 about it)
And i hate hackers i hate them so much like why do people have to cheat in the game just play it kool so i wil ban server hackers
also because im very friendly and don’t get mad that easily
I make wicked banners too ill email you 1 if u want.
i have loads of gm exp.

Why do you want to become a GM?

Because i love being in command but i never abuse my powers.
I love helping people.
I love making events.
I hate hackers and i think they should not be aloud to play.
I think i am a little advanced than other gms that bit makes me sound self centured but im not

Where have you played before?

Co owner of tempest ms (Left cuz I had a fight with the admin) 2 monthes

Co owner of Lulz ms (Got shut down admin had a lot on his mind and shut down server) 5 monthes

Gm of Anciant Ms and im gonna be honest I got fired (cuz my sister told the admin that he made me pissed becuz he let his little brother and his friend hack and no one else) 1 month

Gm of Xenos Ms(XenosMs not XenosStory) (It just got boring to me to I quit,and they kept threating to strip me of my powers whenever I did something wrong like afk cuz it confuses people.) 3monthes

Gm of BubblyMs ( Server got shut down ) 4monthes

Are you fermilliar with the commands? Oh yes i am pro coder too i know java codes yet i am young. I know hidden ones to like leeton. and i know how to add a command to the server. i almost have all commands in gm handbook memorized but when i need an answer i go to it but i have most memorized ( from studying hours to get my 1st gm job.)

How do you react on other people their questions? I answer them right away and if i dont know the answer i apologize and say u will get back to u. then i google the answer or ask around till i find it then i get back to them and tell them the answer and then i move on to next player.

(Tell something about yourself) Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things.

My name is Anthony. Born on march 29 1997 so i am 11 years old but dont let that fool you.
I have been pkaying real maplestory aerver for 2 or 3 years then i started joining private servers.
I know alot about the maps and were everything is in ms overall i guess.
I also love hosting find me events i love giving clues its just so exiting to me.
I got a good sense of humor.
I play basketball
Im Canadian and English
And I think WTF is with the Twilight movie its good but book is better.
And I read a lot.
My grammar is good when I want it to be.
but I usaly talk somtin like this
And i make wicked banners i could email u 1 if u want
I also know java coding and all my ms codes.

Basketball santa

Anthony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony's Gm App

Post  Birgerr on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:24 pm

Good application.
I will choose the next GM somewhere next week.
Birgerr
Admin

View user profile http://birms.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

TY

Post  Anthony on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:24 am

Ty very much

Anthony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony's Gm App

Post  Sponsored content