rocky4's GM Application

Go down

rocky4's GM Application

Post  rocky4 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:50 am

*Name: Phi Dinh

*Where do you live?

- I live in Seattle, Washinton

*How would you rate your grammer on a sale from 1-10?
- Based on my grammers, I would rate it as a 8 from 10 because although I can type & write down some information/etc it may not be so efficient. But I will do my best to give out any information that you will need or want to know, in the clearest and most understandable form.

*Are you active in game and on the forum?
- Yes, I go on WinterStory daily from time to time & on forums I go on to help others and sometimes just chat with people in Disscussion section. Although I do have school. And I may be unable to go on due to either homework or projects/test/examines.

*What are some of your hobbies?
- Some of my hobbies are: 1)Video Games (Mainly RPG;Final Fantasy Series), 2)NBA - Loves Boston Celtics, 3) Hanging out with Friends Smile

*Why do you want to be a GM?
- Well there are serveral reason why I would like to become a GM. Here are some of the reasons why, I would like to help others who are in need of help, I know there are alot of people in this community that are either: 1)requesting for help, 2)not getting enough help, 3)not enough information provided to the user and would like to be informed

*Can we trust you?
- It's up to you if you would want to trust me or not, but considering the information that I will tell you/give out, this is all factual.

*How long have you been playing MapleStory?
- I have been playing MapleStory for along time, I would say about 3years, I also have experience of being a GM and a Moderator from previous Private Servers that I was at. Some of the Servers i have attended were DMS (2), TMS, and CSM (was made by a cousin but didn't last long and he just mainly gave up)

*Are you familiar with the GM Commands?
- Yes, I am familiar with them, since i have experience as a GM before, but some things may have changed during that time. Like instead of the ! its now a @ for normal users not sure if thats the same for GM's. I am also doing actual game coding at my high school. I know the basic coding steps, ex: creating actor>sprites>explosion etc.

*How might you react to people who may ask you questions?
- Well to tell you the truth if the questions are actual questions (needing help/proving info) then yeah, I would love to give it out and help, but if the questions are unnecessary ex: are you gay(random) then I will either ignore or just not talk to them for a moment lol..

*Are there any more things that you would like to say?
- I would like to thank the people who have given me a chance to becoming a GM and thank those who have gave their time by reading this Application.

~rocky4

Last edited by rocky4 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
rocky4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rocky4's GM Application

Post  Lolita on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:20 pm

WinterStory..?
Lolfailcopiedandpasted. Evil or Very Mad
Lolita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rocky4 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:10 am

Yeah copied and paste but rightfully done by me. I kept it cuz i use to play it but then they starting talking crap ever since people were complaining about Pirates. I'll Edit that out.
rocky4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lolita on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:49 pm

And sort out the template for the application.
It's incorrect. affraid
Lolita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rocky4 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:23 am

Lolita wrote:And sort out the template for the application.
It's incorrect. affraid

How is it wrong? Explain to me how this template is wrong? The Topic from the thread says that these are what you must include it didn't say that i could add some extra ones Very Happy
rocky4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Birgerr on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Stolen = No effort into making the app. = Fail
Birgerr
Admin

View user profile http://birms.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  rocky4 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:24 pm

How the hell is this stolen? Exactly tell me how this was stolen? I even have proof that this is mine.
rocky4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rocky4 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:25 pm

This was an application that i've made in WinterStory so don't bs me, and Birger have you exactly done some research to see if this was stolen? If so point it out then and i'll give my backup evidence, until you find some evidence then don't start something you can't finish.
rocky4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down