BirMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM Application]x3WhiteRose

3 posters

Go down

[GM Application]x3WhiteRose Empty [GM Application]x3WhiteRose

Post  x3WhiteRose Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Contact InformationName:JaMeS Oliver
Email: Aljabryk800i@hotmail.com
Account Name: x3WhiteRose (:

Experience: I have been playing Maplestory on and off for the past couple years. Looking for Something to Catch my Attention, This site did so very much. I Do know all the maps, Classes, Equipment, Pretty much everything there is to know about Maplestory. I Play about 5-6 hours Daily. Sundays I have Church.

How I can Contribute to your server: is by Advertiseing Endlessly until we make top 50 on Xtremetop100, I do know the Pressures of Hireing Gm, because i own a WoW Emulator. I know it is hard to find Trustworthy People. So if you hire me i will do everything in my power to help this server in every way possible. I do have Experience as a Gm so i will not be Blindly walking into the Situations. I also Know at least 90% of Commands =] I do know how to trick Hackers into Beleiveing they can get away with hackers. I Have Never Abused my Powers or anything of the Sort because i know how it feels, to have one of your Worked Sabotage Everything you worked on. So see it in your heart to make me a Gm, on this Successful, (Soon to be Even more successful if u hire me) Server.

Oh and grats on the new server
x3WhiteRose
x3WhiteRose

Back to top Go down

[GM Application]x3WhiteRose Empty Re: [GM Application]x3WhiteRose

Post  Birgerr Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:44 pm

Nice Apply.
Please DO read the required topic section (I added it in GM application section)
Birgerr
Birgerr
Admin

http://birms.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  x3WhiteRose Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Srry i didnt Aplly as the topic says i applied b4 the topic was made (:
x3WhiteRose
x3WhiteRose

Back to top Go down

Post  Shunri Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Lolololol. No.

Sorry I disagree with this application. You come and go on all private servers. You're just waiting for your benefits. I see you applying in every server.

Shunri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down