BirMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REQUIRED TOPICS IN YOUR GM APPLICATION.

5 posters

Go down

REQUIRED TOPICS IN YOUR GM APPLICATION. Empty REQUIRED TOPICS IN YOUR GM APPLICATION.

Post  Birgerr Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:47 pm

Where you are from?

Have you had experience before?

Why should we pick you?

Why do you want to become a GM?

Where have you played before?

Are you fermilliar with the commands?

How do you react on other people their questions?

(Tell something about yourself) Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things.

If you want to make a chance meet me in game and let me learn you better.
EARN my trust in you.

Good luck ! cheers
Birgerr
Birgerr
Admin

http://birms.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

REQUIRED TOPICS IN YOUR GM APPLICATION. Empty Re: REQUIRED TOPICS IN YOUR GM APPLICATION.

Post  Lolita Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:19 pm

n.n
yay. Jen did it right.
SCORE.
-fistair-
Lolita
Lolita

Back to top Go down

REQUIRED TOPICS IN YOUR GM APPLICATION. Empty Re: REQUIRED TOPICS IN YOUR GM APPLICATION.

Post  x3WhiteRose Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:02 pm

i didnt apply as the topic cuz i applied b4 u posted this Topic ):
x3WhiteRose
x3WhiteRose

Back to top Go down

REQUIRED TOPICS IN YOUR GM APPLICATION. Empty Gm Application

Post  jack21 Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 pm

hellow and this is my gm application.I am from Toronto,Ontario,Canada so i am canadien and speak english.Yes i have had experience being a gm on many servers such as dracostory thats a great server my server my friends server my servers name was fudgeStory and my Friends SpartaMS so ya i have been gm before.I think u Should pick me because i am nice guy lol i am goin to do what is right for the server i well help begginers and strong people and i well help other gms to.I want to be a gm because i want to help people thats my mane reson but another reason i dont want to be a noob anymore i want to be someone who people know in the server.yes i have played this server before and its my favourite trust me on that.Yes i knwo every single command example !spawn 100100 thats one another one is and my favourite ware u get gm stuff !shop or some servers !gmshop.I react to other peoples quitions in a nice way not yellin at them with smegas and i dont mind answering them expeshaly if its a noob because they all need help.Well i have played maplestory for 7 years so i know pretty much everything and i really like it almost as much as hockey and if i become gm u can trust me i well be on every min of the day.That is my GM application happy mapiling and have a great Christmas Very Happy

jack21

Back to top Go down

Post  Birgerr Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:35 pm

jack21 wrote:hellow and this is my gm application.I am from Toronto,Ontario,Canada so i am canadien and speak english.Yes i have had experience being a gm on many servers such as dracostory thats a great server my server my friends server my servers name was fudgeStory and my Friends SpartaMS so ya i have been gm before.I think u Should pick me because i am nice guy lol i am goin to do what is right for the server i well help begginers and strong people and i well help other gms to.I want to be a gm because i want to help people thats my mane reson but another reason i dont want to be a noob anymore i want to be someone who people know in the server.yes i have played this server before and its my favourite trust me on that.Yes i knwo every single command example !spawn 100100 thats one another one is and my favourite ware u get gm stuff !shop or some servers !gmshop.I react to other peoples quitions in a nice way not yellin at them with smegas and i dont mind answering them expeshaly if its a noob because they all need help.Well i have played maplestory for 7 years so i know pretty much everything and i really like it almost as much as hockey and if i become gm u can trust me i well be on every min of the day.That is my GM application happy mapiling and have a great Christmas Very Happy
Thanks for applying
Birgerr
Birgerr
Admin

http://birms.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

REQUIRED TOPICS IN YOUR GM APPLICATION. Empty GM appp ;D

Post  Steven Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Where you are from? Im from New Jersey-United States

Have you had experience before? Yes in NuggetMS as a GM, but it went shutdown D:

Why should we pick you? Well i think im a good choice cuz ill help on everything i can and on everything u tell me to do, ill help other and other funny stuff ;D

Why do you want to become a GM? Cuzi want to feel again how to help ppl and make them happy, and try to help the server too.

Where have you played before? Do u mean servers? welll NuggetMs, AngerFist, GoldMS, FallenCityUnlimited, AncientMS and a lot more (i dun remember xD) and in original çMS : Global Maplestory

Are you fermilliar with the commands? Of course and i got a Gm handbook too id that helps

How do you react on other people their questions? Helping them happy and with a smile Smile, of course

Other Stuff: My name is Steven im 13 going 14 ill b dedicated to this server and ill obey u all the time and Happy New year o.o lol xD.. well GL with all the apps

Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down