BirMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PureChaos new GM Application

Go down

PureChaos new GM Application Empty PureChaos new GM Application

Post  gary Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:45 am

Where you are from? Philadelphia PA. South west philly

Why should we pick you? You should pick me because i'm friendly and helpful and i really want to help this server out.

Why do you want to become a GM? i want to be a GM because this server look fun and i want to help it out and try to be kind to every 1 and i can also host some events and i do know the codes and gm commands because i have a gm handbook.

Where have you played before? i played in GoSuMS, PearStory, LongStory, and many other private server.

Are you fermilliar with the commands? yes i am fermilliar with the commands.

How do you react on other people their questions? well when people ask me for like rare stuff i sometime ignore unless they wanna ask me about the server or problems that they need help with.

(Tell something about yourself) Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things. well i play the clarinet and i also play football and i would like to make my own private server some day but right now i just wanna make this server the best and hope u pick me XD

gary

Back to top Go down